Porcelain veneers cover the visible part of the teeth to repair chipped, cracked, discoloured, worn, crooked or gaps in your teeth. Porcelain veneers could be an ideal solution to brighten and rejuvenate your teeth and smile. Waldron Dental Clinic can offer truly beautiful, long-lasting and natural looking porcelain veneers often in two to three weeks, which can be perfected with exceedingly minimum preparation to the teeth.
Porcelain veneers from Waldron Dental Clinic are of the highest quality porcelain, covered by our guarantee*. We invite you to experience our no obligation cosmetic consultation to help guide, educate and confirm if porcelain veneers are right for your unique situation. Our principal dentist, Dr Sundeep Patel is an expert in veneers and creating beautiful smiles. He is very passionate and meticulous about this highly sought after cosmetic dental service and leads his field in in his special interest of minimal intervention.
How It WorksWhat are the reasons for porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers can vastly improve your teeth and smile particularly if your teeth are:
- Badly discolored teeth: Whitening does not always work or may need too much maintenance in certain case. The discoloration can penetrate very deep into the enamel layers and is often difficult to remove with whitening alone.
- Slightly crooked, uneven or gaps between teeth: Although orthodontic treatment such as braces or aligners (straight teeth no braces) could be an option, this choice is not something everyone wants to wait for. Porcelain veneers, however offers a very fast turn-around time of 2 to 3 weeks compared to orthodontic treatment that can take from 6 to 18 months on average.
- Malformed teeth: Such as unusually shaped, defective tooth enamel or spots on teeth are vastly improved.
- Aging teeth or wear and tear: Severely worn, chipped or aged teeth that cannot be restored with other materials can look amazingly rejuvenated using porcelain.
- Trauma: Fractures, cracks or broken teeth due to trauma are often effectively treated.
What are porcelain veneers?Porcelain veneers are a very strong and thin customised shells of high-grade feldspathic or pressed porcelain. Once they are securely bonded to the visible surface of your tooth they are almost indistinguishable from real teeth with invisible margins impossible to detect even by other dental professional. The results they offer are often spectacular. Sundeep has become known for making these specialist treatments the norm ask our team for details.
How long do porcelain veneers last?At Waldron Dental Clinic porcelain veneers we offer usually last at least 10 years, but may last longer. We will teach you simple ways to maintain and care for them to make sure they last as long as possible. We are so confident they will last, we offer an exclusive 5 year guarantee*.
The Treatment Process
How long does the procedure take?
After your cosmetic consultation, only two visits are usually required. These visits are usually two to three weeks apart. The entire procedure is completed in a very short period and uses only the best, high quality porcelain, which can often be imported expressly.*So long as the veneers are cared for as our instructions state, we can repair or replace the veneer at any time for the next 5 years if you are not satisfied.